We characterize risks by engaging in planning activities and researching the relationship between chemicals and human health effects.
Our approach consists of:
- Use of best available science
- Top-notch toxicology and environmental health experts
- Standardized processes and procedures to promote quick turn-around and cost-savings
- Access to partners with complementary experience
- Ability to close gaps in literature through supplemental laboratory studies or computational modeling
- Leverage of proven experience over the past 10 years delivering summary reports for more than 70 literature reviews on a wide variety of topics
Engagement with our sister subsidiary, ScitoVation, reduces the need for animal testing and allows us to conduct risk assessments with greater human relevance. ScitoVation uses cell-based science and computational modeling to define human endpoints and determine modes of action, dose-response relationships, and disease pathways.