In addition to competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses, SciMetrika offers a comprehensive benefits package. We believe that a healthy employee is a happy employee and vice versa. That is why we offer an excellent benefits package comparable to those of much larger organizations. Our health and financial benefits are designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Your career is an essential part of your life, and we’re committed to meeting your personal and family needs.
Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
We offer healthcare choices to our employees and their families, including domestic partners.
- Health insurance and prescription drugs included
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contributions
We offer a 401(k) plan that provides opportunities for our employees to save on a pre-tax and after-tax basis. SciMetrika provides a generous company match, as well as no vesting period.
529 College Savings Plan
We offer the College America 529 Plan from American Funds. This program offers an attractive combination of benefits that can help build a college savings nest egg.
Life and Disability Benefits
We provide disability benefits and basic life insurance at no cost to you. Employees can purchase additional optional term life insurance for themselves and their dependents.
- Basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
Paid Leave Benefits
Employees are immediately eligible to accrue paid time off (PTO). SciMetrika observes 10 holidays each year and offers bereavement leave to its employees to cope with the loss of loved ones.
- Paid time off (PTO) for full- and part-time employees
- Holiday pay
- Bereavement leave
- Health club reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements & telecommuting options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- Educational assistance
- Employee referral program
- Social committee
- Charitable matching program
- Adoption assistance program